October 30, 2014
I don’t watch baseball so it really doesn’t matter. What does matters is my first Airstream year is over. I parked my baby in a storage lot in southern, AZ. Hopefully it will still be there after the Holidays when I get back on the road.
It has been a great nine months. A little recap. On January 31st my brother and I picked up my new Airstream in Milwaukee. As we headed to Chicago we were in a blizzard. The original plans went out the window, we threw my stuff in the trailer and I left town!
In those nine months:
1) I put 24,000 miles on the VW Touareg
2) I spent 170 nights “camping”
3) I put 9,000 miles on the Airstream
4) I visited 14 National Parks, countless State Parks, National Forests, and BLM lands
5) I started my new hobby of Fly Fishing
6) Met lots of fellow RV’ers 😉
7) I have a Girlfriend😍
8) I didn’t die (just minor bruises, abrasions and sprains)
All in all a great time!